Monday 1 August 2011

Blue Day

Its the 1st of August. God has brought us safetly to the 2nd month of the 2nd half of the year. Hmm, its been a long ride down the year. we have had challenges,hardships,laughs,celebrations the whole nine yards.
I woke up this morning in high spirits. I dressed good to match my spirits ( i know i look good no matter what u think *tongue out*) and breezed into the office to have a fun day only for bad belle people to throw shit at my day!
Now my mood is foul,i feel low and gloom. But i gat to be better than this. Pick myself up and get out of this! Afterall, noone should make him/her self master of my emotions and my day. i shouldnt give anyone the right to dictate how my day goes dont u think?
I am who i am and no one can make me lower or smaller. I am on a journey to my promised land and this is just the desert to cross. it will be 40days as it should be.
Am speaking in parables? yeah, thats how my spirit led me
Anyway, hope ur day is good and smooth sailing. Wishing you the best the day has to offer ok?
Be good. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of wisdom!