Tuesday 22 November 2011

Its my birthday!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!


*in Christy Essien Igbokwe's voice* ooohhh yeah, i wish you a happy birthday, ooooo yeah, very many many happy returns........................

*singing in my 'churchyest' voice* Today is the day Amen, The day of the Lord Amen................

I am so excited! As excited as i was on the day of my 5th birthday ( i had a really big bash then) Cant figure out why i am this excited really but i guess being alive and healthy is quite enough to hit the roof!

I really thank God for life, for love, for friends, for family, for health, for God's plans for us - I thank Baba God for EVERYTHING!!!! He is awesome! Has been awesome to me and my family.

I want to share my day with my dear friends of blogsville:
To Che, HoneyDame, Luciano, Toinlicious, Priscy, MyneWhitman, Docia,EyesOfTruth, Oyindamola, the guys who follow Amaka's Notepad and all you guys too numerous, who have made me life on blogville exciting - I offer you all the pretty cake above (since una no dey here to chop the real one). Thank you all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!



*****Image source-google.com*****

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you dear one. may all you ever hoped and dreamed of be granted to you by God almighty. i beg make you leave my own side of every goodie se you hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww..... we should be the ones giving you the cake na! Happy birthday swirat! May the Lord bless and keep you.
    I shall thank baba God with you today....
    Many happy returns Amaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you dearie. I wish you many more years, and many blessings. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..that's sweet of you. Happy birthday once more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ you *singing in my 'churchyest' voice*. I just cleared my voice to join in the song. I will sing soprano, you sing alto. Can we get a tenor singer in the house. lol. A fabulous birthday to you dearie. God's abundant blessings is yours today and forever more. You are distinguished among your peers. Have a blast babe cos you sure deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much guys for all the wishes.
    I finally found out why my subconscious was causing my conscious to be so excited yesterday. My husband threw me a surprise birthday bash at the office!!! He 'connived' with my friend and colleague to make it happen. They sha pulled it off so well cos i almost passed out from the surprise - the whole, entire office was there with my husband and son!!!
    I had massive fun (wish you guys were there)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that's super sweet of your hubby. And he was there with your son. *wiping a tear drop from my eyes*. Hope you didn't tear up ooo. Good to know you had so much fun. *hugssss*

    ReplyDelete

Words of wisdom!