So guys, this is the time to put that age long saying to use 'Cut your coat, according to you cloth!' Not according to size ooo as ur size fit big pass ur cloth. You have to 'lepa-rize' ur expenditure make e no overshoot ur income.How do you do that??? Do away with the trivials. Prioritize!!! That "Money no go waste" post, read it again and again and again. Cram it if need be but use it!
I will add a new batch of 10 commandments to the 'Money no go waste' wisdom that will also help you. Here they are
- Dont allow fashion dictate to you what to buy, how to spend your money lest debtors set camp at ur gate.
- Say NO to those gucci bags as they scream out at you through the store show glasses
- Eat only when hungry and stop when full
- For the guys, having only one girlfriend will be the best bet for you considering the cost of maintaining multiple girls (babes, pray you are the 'one girlfriend')
- BRT seats are quite comfortable, you know. Try them out once in a while instead of using taxis all the time.
- Sharwama and ice-cream? Very tempting abi? Ok, i allow you. You can have them once a month.
- BB subscription? Who u dey ping sef? Subsribe every other month. Afterall, all the gossip of last year, which motor you carry am buy?
- Make use of that DVD player you spent some money to buy. Stop warming the seats at the cinemas when u can watch the same film at home
- Try to dey siddon for your house! All this weekend waka waka, try minimize am, limit am to church/mosque,market and those places you can trek to.
- Call only people that matter to you - mother/father, priest/pastor, 1 brother/sister (the one you call should call the others and tell them what you want them to know), your mother-in-law/father-in-law (make dem no chase u comot their son house). Try and live in the pre-mobile lines days!
But if you make mega money. You dont need to adhere to these my advise above. Just share the money this way and all will be well
You take care of yourselves and each other. Be good