|Pix Source - Oddnaijachick|
I have been tagged by 2 really wonderful citizens of blogsville - The Relentless Builder and Odd Naija Chic.
Amazing people! Thanks, dearies, for the honor. Yes ooo, it is an honor. As i no get GCFR or OON after my name, i can put ToB (Tagged on Blogsville). So henceforth, i will be known and addressed as Amaka Obi ToB, Bsc, MBA, ETC, LOL (All na title ooo) All former documents remain valid *straight face*
So back to the tagging game, there are rules and these are the rules -
1. Post rules (Done that)
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
4. Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
5. Notify those tagged of the game
6. Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
7. No tag backs
I am done with no. 1 so over to number 2
11 random things about maself!
- I love fufu (covers face in shame) Correct igbo made, well punded, whity white fufu. Especially with Bitterleaf soup or 'Oha' soup.
- I have had a crush on Tuface since his grace to grass album and i still do!
- I really dont care about 6 packs on a guy. Doesnt trip me at all. Not like i like pot bellies though *arghhh*
- I always wonder what it will be like to rule this country *see my head*
- I have a weakness for assisting pregnant women. I just dont like seeing them having to do anything i can help with. It enough having to carry a growing human being inside of u!
- I cry when i watch romantic movies. I love romance!
- I dont like it when a guy says to me 'Arent you a big girl?'. Its just irritating. Am a big girl so what?? especially when he asks that to get something from u
- I hate owing anybody money. makes me feel like a slave and my heart just skips whenever i see the person. Therefore, i dont borrow
- I wish i can meet Isha Sesay (CNN reporter and Anchor) Just love the babe!
- I cant look down from a high rise building. Heights??? Not my thang!
- I love gisting!
No. 3. I was tagged by 2 people so here are their questions and my answers
The Relentless Builder's questions
- Would you describe yourself as fashion-conscious? - Nope. I dont follow fashion. I create my own! Love to look good though
- Name one song you can never forget and why - Yori Yori By Bracket (Am bush i know) Why - Cos it came out just at the time i met and got married to my hubby and we used to love the song back then
- What physical feature would you like to change? - None! Used to be my cheecks cos i thought they were too bigg but now they are just sexy! *tongue out*
- Three words that other people use to describe you - I think i have to ask other people. Hold on........................... ok. They say Passionate, Objective and Talkative *blush*
- Three words that you use to describe yourself - Fun loving, Caring and Talkative! (Talkative just keeps showing up doesnt it?)
- Pen (Biro) or pencil? Which do you prefer, and why? - Pencil. So i can erase my mistakes
- Do you have a favorite fragrance (perfume, body spray, etc). If yes, what is it called? - Anything that smells good jare!
- What are your pet peeves (Name three at most) - Biko kwa nu, gini bu peeves (Please what is peeves?) Hang on a bit make i consult oracle. Ok i don see am - tiny annoyances. You for talk am like that na TRB. See as you don bring me out for public now. Anywho, my pet peeve is mainly seeing someone pick their nose in public!!! Eeks the living daylights outta me. The others, i handle like most people (sorry i couldnt name 3)
- Do you like children? Why or why not? - I love children, so adorable and interesting
- What's the name of the last book you read? - Advertising media planning (As 'efiko' wey i be na *wink*)
- What's the name of your favorite author? - Sidney Sheldon
1. If you had to name the one thing that frightens you most about growing old, what would it be? - Cant think of any now. I hope to age gracefully
2. 500 years from now, only one book which exists today will still be available. Which book should it be? - Bible!
3. Name something you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. - I dont do it in front of others cos i dont want them to know about it. I no fit talk am ooo. *wink*
4. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you? - Talk down at me!
5. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? - Go to a radio station, buy airtime and just let a lot of things i have in me out on air!
6. If you could have one super power, what would you want and why? - The power to slap people on the head in the bedroom (without being seen) when they do wrong.
7. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be? - Strenght of a woman by Shaggy and someone else *scratching head*
8. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? - Cant remember. I remember i was angry but cant remember exactly why. Guess i was too angry that i actually forgot why i was angry in the 1st place (dont look at me weird like that. It could happen, u know)
9. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up and why would it be hard to lose? - Cant give up my family
10. What do you do when you are bored? - Sleep, Day dream
11. What is the best compliment you have ever received? - You look smashing and mean the world to me - Hubby
No. 3 - Check
No 4 - My 11 Questions
- All conditions being equal, what career would u choose?
- What is your most annoying habit?
- Which celebrity do you sometimes wish you were best friends with?
- What little things could make your day?
- What is your favourite color? Why?
- Describe your dream partner
- If you were president of Nigeria, how would u handle this Boko Haram issue?
- What do u think of Aki and Pawpaw (the actors)?
- What was ur most cherished birthday present ever? and ur worst?
- Describe the moment that makes you smile everytime you remember it.
- What kind of person do you think the person behind Amaka's notepad is?
So there you have it.
Phew! That was some exercise.