I dont know why but i am feeling like today is friday! Can you imagine? On a monday i am feeling like its a friday. Well, that goes to show that i have wound down for the year (sub-consciously). I just dey mark time dey wait for holiday to start.
I want you guys to help me out with some answers. The game can be summarized as 'How do you'?
- How do you tell that really pleasant girl that she has bad breath without hurting her feelings?
- How do you tell one of your male colleagues that he has body odour without hurting his feelings?
- How do you get back on track when a mighty belch just escapes you in the board room as you are about closing that your powerful presentation?
- How do you tell your boss that he has just lied without coming off as rude and risking getting fired?
- How do you tackle that chicken in your plate down to the bone without coming off as a hungry fellow?
- How do you dispel the smell of fart that jumped right out of you (silently) while you were in your colleagues air-conditioned car?
- How do you tell that new 'toaster' that you are sick of meeting stingy guys and that you hope he will be more generous without coming off as being materialistic? (and dont you even begin to tell me that that does not matter!)
- How do you tell that new boyfriend that passionate kissing does not mean he has to fill ur throat with his tongue (having you fight for breath) without making him feel inadequate?!
- How do you say 'You are a cunning bastard!' to that cunny bastard of a colleague who awaits every opportunity to drag you down and shine?
- How do you say 'Stop staring at my boobs' to that boss whose eye level never goes above your chest when he is talking to/with you?
So lets see how far you guys can help answer some questions of national importance